The Eclipse G500A pushes the limit with its high airflow design to unlock next-gen CPU and GPU performance. Both the front and top panels feature Phanteks' Ultra-fine Performance Mesh design that combines high airflow performance with excellent dust filtration, all-in-one. With its spacious interior, the G500A is ready for powerful gaming setups, offering 420 radiator in the front, 360 radiator in the top, while having plenty of space for full-length GPUs, multiple HDD and SSD locations, and a vertical GPU mounting option.
Like all Phanteks lighting products, the integrated D-RGB lighting is simple to control with pre-programmed lighting effects and requires no software. Optionally, the D-RGB controller can be synchronized with compatible motherboards and expanded with more D-RGB products. The G500A DRGB comes with 2 LED strips built into the front and side and 3x M25-140 D-RGB fans are pre-installed.
Phanteks Eclipse G500A feature highlights:
High airflow design
Both the front and top panels feature Phanteks' Ultra-fine Performance Mesh design that combines high airflow performance with excellent dust filtration, all-in-one. The Ultra-fine Performance Mesh lowers flow restriction while being easy to clean.
Extensive radiator support
With its spacious interior, the G500A is ready for powerful gaming setups. Offering up to 420 radiators in the front, 360 radiators in the top, while having plenty of space for full-length GPUs to unlock next-gen hardware performance.
Clean cable management & flexible storage options
The G500A provides plenty of Velcro ties to tie down all cables with cover doors to keep everything clean and convenient. In addition to the 3x dedicated SSD brackets, the cover doors also offer space for 3x SSDs each to offer more flexibility. Two Stackable HDD bays are included and can be further upgraded up to a total of 10 HDD bays.
Integrated Digital-RGB lighting
Equipped with its own Digital-RGB controller, the Eclipse G500A makes lighting easy. It’s software-free with manual control and programmed with tasteful lighting effects out of the box. Three M25-140 D-RGB fans are pre-installed, and a LED strip is integrated along the PSU cover and the top panel. Like all of Phanteks’ lighting products, the Digital-RGB controller can be expanded with more lighting products and/or synced with motherboards to allow for software control.
The Eclipse G500A is bringing high airflow to push the limits of high-performance hardware.
ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER SUPPLIED BY PHANTEKSUSA.com. You must call 1-909-598-2115 and speak to a return specialist or email email@example.com for authorization. PhanteksUSA.com will authorize returns under the following conditions:
A. Customer Responsibility- Customer responsible for all return shipping costs, IF:
1. Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from PhanteksUSA.com.
2. Customer refuses unit at time of delivery for any reason other than damaged package.
3. Customer can not be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point PhanteksUSA.com will determine the unit undeliverable.
4. Buyer's Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
All original packaging must accompany the returned product to avoid a restocking fee. A 15% restocking fee will apply for missing or damaged packaging or accessories.
B. PhanteksUSA.com's Responsibility - PhanteksUSA.com will assume all shipping charges, IF:
1. Noted visible packaging damage and refused delivery. Customer should contact PhanteksUSA.com to inform them of refused delivery. No Return Authorization will be issued in this situation (damage of package must be noted on delivery receipt).
2. Noted visible packaging damage received delivery (damage of package must be noted on delivery receipt).
3. Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.
Customers with a return will be refunded once the unit is received back by PhanteksUSA.com. Please allow 4-6 weeks for refunds to be processed.
A security deposit will be required for all exchanged units. The security deposit funds will be refunded once the returned unit has been received back by PhanteksUSA.com.