The Eclipse G360A builds on the exceptional value of the P360A chassis and sets the bar even higher with more fan locations and 360 radiator support to meet next generation hardware cooling demand. The metal front panel features Phanteks' Ultra-fine Performance Mesh design that combines high airflow performance with dust filtration, all-in-one. With its high-performance design, the G360A is ready for powerful gaming setups, offering 360 radiator options in the top and front while having plenty of space for full-length GPUs, multiple HDD and SSD locations, and a vertical GPU mounting option.
Like all Phanteks lighting products, the integrated D-RGB lighting is simple to control with pre-programmed lighting effects and requires no software. Optionally, the D-RGB controller can be synchronized with compatible motherboards and expanded with more D-RGB products.
Phanteks Eclipse G360A feature highlights:
High performance design
Equipped with the Ultra-fine Mesh front panel, the G360 was designed to meet next gen cooling demands. It brings high-end cooling capabilities with 360 radiator support in the front and top of the chassis, 7 fan locations and plenty of clearance for large GPUs.
Great value yet capable
The Eclipse Series from Phanteks is known for offering a great value across its lineup. The G360A brings unique capabilities and features to house even the highest end gaming systems in a compact ATX mid-tower chassis.
Equipped with its own Digital-RGB controller, the Eclipse G360A makes lighting easy. It’s software-free with manual control and programmed with tasteful lighting effects out of the box. Three Digital-RGB 120mm fans are pre-installed and a LED strip is integrated along the tempered glass panel. Like all of Phanteks’ lighting products, the Digital-RGB controller can be expanded with more lighting products and/or synced with motherboards to allow for software control.
The Eclipse G360A is ready for next-gen performance with incredible value.
ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER SUPPLIED BY PHANTEKSUSA.com. You must call 1-909-598-2115 and speak to a return specialist or email firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization. PhanteksUSA.com will authorize returns under the following conditions:
A. Customer Responsibility- Customer responsible for all return shipping costs, IF:
1. Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from PhanteksUSA.com.
2. Customer refuses unit at time of delivery for any reason other than damaged package.
3. Customer can not be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point PhanteksUSA.com will determine the unit undeliverable.
4. Buyer's Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
All original packaging must accompany the returned product to avoid a restocking fee. A 15% restocking fee will apply for missing or damaged packaging or accessories.
B. PhanteksUSA.com's Responsibility - PhanteksUSA.com will assume all shipping charges, IF:
1. Noted visible packaging damage and refused delivery. Customer should contact PhanteksUSA.com to inform them of refused delivery. No Return Authorization will be issued in this situation (damage of package must be noted on delivery receipt).
2. Noted visible packaging damage received delivery (damage of package must be noted on delivery receipt).
3. Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.
Customers with a return will be refunded once the unit is received back by PhanteksUSA.com. Please allow 4-6 weeks for refunds to be processed.
A security deposit will be required for all exchanged units. The security deposit funds will be refunded once the returned unit has been received back by PhanteksUSA.com.