Custom-designed for the ASUS ROG STRIX / TUF gaming RTX 4080 graphic cards
- Unlock the full potential of the RTX 4080 with high performance water cooling
- Milled from a 10mm pure copper block to directly cool all memory and power delivery components
- Fine 0.6mm fin array combined with a clear jetplate positioned directly over the GPU die ensures optimal heat transfer
- Viton Rubber Washer for retaining seal force and prevent leaks
- Low-profile fitting location for better chassis clearance and GPU Support Bracket to prevent sag
- Integrated Digital-RGB Lighting with standard JST connectors to allow for expansion and synchronization with all Phanteks D-RGB products and compatible motherboards with Addressable-RGB lighting
The Phanteks’ Glacier G4080 ASUS GPU Block provides a high-performance water-cooling solution custom-designed for the latest Asus ROG Strix / TUF gaming RTX 4080 cards. The Glacier G4080 ASUS GPU Block brings the ultimate cooling performance with some unique water block features to build amazing water-cooled systems.
Phanteks’ Glacier G4080 ASUS GPU Block provides a high-performance water-cooling solution custom-designed for the latest ASUS GeForce RTX 4080 series cards. A clear acrylic jetplate positioned directly over the GPU die ensures optimal heat transfer. The backplate is included with all models to provide a clean integrated look while also providing additional cooling to the back of the PCB. In addition, the full cover copper cold plate directly cools all memory and power delivery components on the PCB with high quality thermal pads.
The Glacier G4080 ASUS GPU Block also introduces some new features, such as a new fitting location to allow for better tube routing, even in a more compact chassis. To improve stability, a GPU support bracket is added to connect the water block to the rear PCI bracket, so the GPU is mounted more secure.
Like all Phanteks’ Glacier products, the Glacier G4080 ASUS GPU Block is made in Taiwan using only 100% copper, cast acrylic, anodized aluminum covers and extremely durable Viton O-rings known from the automotive and aerospace industries. The integrated D-RGB lighting beautifully complements the water block and can synchronize with Phanteks’ D-RGB accessories and compatible motherboards.
ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER SUPPLIED BY PHANTEKSUSA.com. You must call 1-909-598-2115 and speak to a return specialist or email email@example.com for authorization. PhanteksUSA.com will authorize returns under the following conditions:
A. Customer Responsibility- Customer responsible for all return shipping costs, IF:
1. Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from PhanteksUSA.com.
2. Customer refuses unit at time of delivery for any reason other than damaged package.
3. Customer can not be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point PhanteksUSA.com will determine the unit undeliverable.
4. Buyer's Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
All original packaging must accompany the returned product to avoid a restocking fee. A 15% restocking fee will apply for missing or damaged packaging or accessories.
B. PhanteksUSA.com's Responsibility - PhanteksUSA.com will assume all shipping charges, IF:
1. Noted visible packaging damage and refused delivery. Customer should contact PhanteksUSA.com to inform them of refused delivery. No Return Authorization will be issued in this situation (damage of package must be noted on delivery receipt).
2. Noted visible packaging damage received delivery (damage of package must be noted on delivery receipt).
3. Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.
Customers with a return will be refunded once the unit is received back by PhanteksUSA.com. Please allow 4-6 weeks for refunds to be processed.
A security deposit will be required for all exchanged units. The security deposit funds will be refunded once the returned unit has been received back by PhanteksUSA.com.