The Phanteks PH-HDDKT2 allows installation of an additional 3.5" or 2.5" drive in select Enthoo Series cases. Current compatible cases are Evolv ATX and Pro M and Eclipse P400/P400S.
ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER SUPPLIED BY PHANTEKSUSA.com. You must call 1-909-598-2115 and speak to a return specialist or email firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization. PhanteksUSA.com will authorize returns under the following conditions:
A. Customer Responsibility- Customer responsible for all return shipping costs, IF:
1. Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from PhanteksUSA.com.
2. Customer refuses unit at time of delivery for any reason other than damaged package.
3. Customer can not be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point PhanteksUSA.com will determine the unit undeliverable.
4. Buyer's Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
All original packaging must accompany the returned product to avoid a restocking fee. A 15% restocking fee will apply for missing or damaged packaging or accessories.
B. PhanteksUSA.com's Responsibility - PhanteksUSA.com will assume all shipping charges, IF:
1. Noted visible packaging damage and refused delivery. Customer should contact PhanteksUSA.com to inform them of refused delivery. No Return Authorization will be issued in this situation (damage of package must be noted on delivery receipt).
2. Noted visible packaging damage received delivery (damage of package must be noted on delivery receipt).
3. Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.
Customers with a return will be refunded once the unit is received back by PhanteksUSA.com. Please allow 4-6 weeks for refunds to be processed.
A security deposit will be required for all exchanged units. The security deposit funds will be refunded once the returned unit has been received back by PhanteksUSA.com.
I bought the p400 about 5 years ago to house my gaming PC. As it got older, I transitioned to an ITX setup for gaming and started using my old PC up as a NAS/Server.
I wouldn't have picked this case if I had to pay for the extra brackets since I had no use for them at the time but appreciate being able to upgrade the p400 to hold 8 total drives without any case mods now.
The brackets have rubber bushings to keep the vibrations down and slot into place over the cutouts to the cable management trough. I like how they keep enough space between the drives to not impede airflow from the front fans.
The only small gripes I have are that the drives sit a few millimeters too deep to comfortably use right angle SATA cables and there isn't anywhere to store the plastic cutout covers when not in use. I'd pick 4.5 stars if that was an option.