ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER SUPPLIED BY PHANTEKSUSA.com. You must call 1-909-598-2115 and speak to a return specialist or email email@example.com for authorization. PhanteksUSA.com will authorize returns under the following conditions:
A. Customer Responsibility- Customer responsible for all return shipping costs, IF:
1. Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from PhanteksUSA.com.
2. Customer refuses unit at time of delivery for any reason other than damaged package.
3. Customer can not be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point PhanteksUSA.com will determine the unit undeliverable.
4. Buyer's Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
All original packaging must accompany the returned product to avoid a restocking fee. A 15% restocking fee will apply for missing or damaged packaging or accessories.
B. PhanteksUSA.com's Responsibility - PhanteksUSA.com will assume all shipping charges, IF:
1. Noted visible packaging damage and refused delivery. Customer should contact PhanteksUSA.com to inform them of refused delivery. No Return Authorization will be issued in this situation (damage of package must be noted on delivery receipt).
2. Noted visible packaging damage received delivery (damage of package must be noted on delivery receipt).
3. Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.
Customers with a return will be refunded once the unit is received back by PhanteksUSA.com. Please allow 4-6 weeks for refunds to be processed.
A security deposit will be required for all exchanged units. The security deposit funds will be refunded once the returned unit has been received back by PhanteksUSA.com.
I bought these on a whim, because my older CableMod LEDs had been getting discolored from years of use, and we're developing holes from the heat in the rubber coating.
I have no regrets it yet, the colors are really good and DRGB is such a nice thing to have in your case compared to tradition rgb setups. I am actually considering grabbing another pack to fill the rest of my case