ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER SUPPLIED BY PHANTEKSUSA.com. You must call 1-909-598-2115 and speak to a return specialist or email firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization. PhanteksUSA.com will authorize returns under the following conditions:
A. Customer Responsibility- Customer responsible for all return shipping costs, IF:
1. Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from PhanteksUSA.com.
2. Customer refuses unit at time of delivery for any reason other than damaged package.
3. Customer can not be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point PhanteksUSA.com will determine the unit undeliverable.
4. Buyer's Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
All original packaging must accompany the returned product to avoid a restocking fee. A 15% restocking fee will apply for missing or damaged packaging or accessories.
B. PhanteksUSA.com's Responsibility - PhanteksUSA.com will assume all shipping charges, IF:
1. Noted visible packaging damage and refused delivery. Customer should contact PhanteksUSA.com to inform them of refused delivery. No Return Authorization will be issued in this situation (damage of package must be noted on delivery receipt).
2. Noted visible packaging damage received delivery (damage of package must be noted on delivery receipt).
3. Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.
Customers with a return will be refunded once the unit is received back by PhanteksUSA.com. Please allow 4-6 weeks for refunds to be processed.
A security deposit will be required for all exchanged units. The security deposit funds will be refunded once the returned unit has been received back by PhanteksUSA.com.
Well, the fans work but the instructions were lousy. I'm a newbie at the whole case lighting thing so when there weren't any instructions with the fans or on the manufacturer website I had to guess at some things. The box shows that the lights hook up to the 5V motherboard port so naturally the 12V is the correct one. I tried the 5V one first since it was less likely to burn out the LEDs. It didn't come with the cables to hook it up to the motherboard so I had to buy a pair of those. These fans might be a little less desirable than ARGB fans as all the LEDs are the same color at any one time and change color all together. Just another thing I learned about this as I'm tried this. I could also hookup the fan lights to the case if it were 5V. This probably explains the low price I paid for these ($4.50 per fan). They are working perfectly now and I didn't have to pay a lot for them!